Cephalogenic

or, stuff that I dragged out of my head

Name:
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Friday, November 04, 2005

Unmentionable

Boingboing.net is an endless source of fun, and I hope everyone reads it at least a couple of times a day. From a Wednesday entry is a link to this news story that contains one of the most hilarious typos I've seen in a long time:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Quaker Maid Meats Inc. on Tuesday said it would voluntarily recall 94,400 pounds of frozen ground beef panties that may be contaminated with E. coli.

I may as well say it again; spellcheckers can't flag this sort of error, so this is what happens when newspapers don't use employ editors and proofreaders. Still, I suppose the world is a better place for that particular typo, so in this instance, how can I complain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home