Cephalogenic

or, stuff that I dragged out of my head

Name:
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apologizing for Jerks

Unfortunately, it will now be necessary for you to have a Blogger account to post a comment, not that people were falling all over themselves to do that anyway (my regular readership is probably in the tens, which, really, is fine with me), but the huge majority of the comments I receive are of the spam variety, which means I spend more time cleaning up their filth than I do posting, and what's more, I receive an e-mail alert every time someone posts a comment, which means that I spend nearly as much time cleaning up my mail software's In basket, so if you really need to comment (and I do appreciate your taking the time), just make a Blogger account: it doesn't take long, and you're bound to use it sooner or later, even it's only to make comments on other people's blogs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clare McLean said...

Hello!

We had some back-and-forth (in a good way) a few years ago about language and I have begun reading your blogs again.

I realize this morning that you might be interested in my most recently blog post as it briefly touches upon etymology:

http://birdwordgirl.blogspot.com/

In addition to perfume and words, birds are among my grand passions.

I'm so glad to have rediscovered your erudite blogs.

Best,

Clare McLean
Birdwordgirl in Seattle, WA

Sunday, December 04, 2011 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home