Cephalogenic

or, stuff that I dragged out of my head

Name:
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Lazy Non-Friday Cat Blogging (Sorry)

I'm not really lazy, at least not exactly. I had to be at work today at 7 and yesterday was Jim's birthday and, well, what with one thing and another, like putting together ideas for another blog, I just didn't get around to writing anything for this one; I haven't read any amusingly dreadful typos in the last couple of days and while I'm still thinking about words, as always, I just haven't put down any scribbles about them.

Instead, here's a picture of Mr. Picklesworth (who, you may remember, first made an appearance in July and again in August and September, repeatedly).

(you may click on this picture to see a larger, more adorable version of it)

What is this little ball of fluff he's looking at? Does he intend to play with it, or eat it, or what?

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home