Cephalogenic

or, stuff that I dragged out of my head

Name:
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pique

See, this is what I have to put up with. On my birthday, no less.

(Click the picture to embiggen it.)

Well, yeah, the weather. It's been atrocious this summer, just rain rain rain rain overcast fog rain rain rain (sun) rain. As you can see, the upcoming week is no different.

But what really frosts me isn't the rain and the overcastness; I can handle that. It's the typo!

"Peek time", indeed. Time to peek at those Perseids, kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger macpuffins said...

*rotfl*
did knitpicks arrive? ;)

bb/p

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger pyramus said...

No. Bastards.

(For the uninitiated: I placed an order with a company called Knitpicks for a quantity of sock yarn and also some sock needles and a couple of other things. I was hoping the package would arrive on Tuesday. It didn't.)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 5:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home