Cephalogenic

or, stuff that I dragged out of my head

Name:
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Forgot One

Everyone knows it's "druggie's".

I am actually a little impressed at "Sport's Nut's", which displays an admirable commitment to apostrophization. (I am, however, a little disappointed that "Jesus" doesn't have an apostrophe. I mean, it does end with an ess.)

I had to think about "high fullutent" for a bit before I figured out that 1) it's the first half of a two-line phrase and 2) it has nothing to do with tents or their fullness.

"P.K" stands for "Preacher's Kid", in case you were wondering.

He should just have labelled this "People I Don't Like Because They Are Probably Better And/Or Smarter Than I Am, And Almost Certainly Having More Fun."

Courtesy of Jesus is Love.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

And for the first time in 5,771 years, the Jews get left off a list of groups someone doesn't like. (That's a joke, people; please take it with the grain of salt with which it was intended.)

Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:00:00 PM  
Blogger pyramus said...

I didn't even notice! I was so pixillated by the sheer nuttiness of it, and the flurry of apostrophes, that it slipped right by me.

Because most every other religion that the signmaker is likely to have heard of is in there: Mormon, Buddhist, Baha'i, Catholic, Scientologist, Muslim, JW. What does that leave? Baptist, other Protestant (not likely), Jew for Jesus (less likely), I guess. Let's go with Baptist.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 4:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home